Sand was one of the few things we bought. We had to use sand as we'd burried shit loads of glass that we'd found under this spot. Next lay foundations, which is a couple of pallets, surprisinglyNext step start putting sides on. To do this we had to break loads of pallets down so we could use the long bits as the supports. remember we're making this up as we go along
At this point we decided to make one side higher than the other so water would drain off the roof.
Bought some feather edge for the outside so that it would be water prrof. spent about £40 on this. Next start putting supports for the roof on.
Done. We've got a door on but i dont have a picture of that.